Japanese Vocabularies from Anime and Tokusatsu [Part 2]

I've made Part 1 of these in Indonesian. Now I make Part 2 in English. It's okay, isn't it?
If you think it's not ok, just comment.

 
The Universe of Four Gods
I'll start it. As usual, CMIIW.

Daijoubu = It's ok.
Namae = Name.
Kazoku = Family.
Yamete = Stop.
Ganbatte = Good luck.
Otanjobi = Birthday.
Uta = Song.
Kaze = Wind.
Mamoru = Protect.
Doko = Where.
Mizu = Water.
Nakeru = Cry.
Bakka = Idiot.
Kudasai = Please.
Otoko = Man.
Terebi = Television.
Kompyuta = Computer.
Kabocha = Pumpkin.
Nai = Not.
Ikuzo = Let's go.
Hayaku = Hurry Up.
Tomodachi = Friends.
Nakama = Comrade.
Neko = Cat.
Uso = Lie.
Rekka = Fire.
Heiki = Fine.
Hora = Look.
Midori = Green.
Sora = Sky.
Mikan = Orange
 
Goukai Yellow
Hitotsu = Become one.
Nokku = Knock.
Sekai = World.
Bouken = Adventure.
Hikari = Light.
Miko = Priestess.
Hoshi = Star.
Shojo = Girl.
Shonen = Boy.
Mashin = Machine.
Ai = Love.
Totsuzen = Suddenly.
Dai = Great.
Gattai = Order.
Choriki = Super Power.
Gakko = School.
Jigoku = Hell.
Batoru = Battle.
Onna = Woman.
Hiro = Hero.
Oyaji = Father.
Hissatsu = Deadly.
Tenshi = Angel.
Shishi = Lion.
Tenma = Horse.
Kirin = Giraffe.
Houou = Peacock.
Kuma = Bear.
Tasukete = Help.
Mekasete = Shine.
Kaizoku = Pirate.
Chikara = Power.
Nazo = Mysterious.
Bakuhatsu = Explode.
Kako = Past.
Jikan = Time.
Tabidachi = Departure.
Sayonara = Good Bye.
Densetsu = Legend.
Oyasumi = Good night.
Ohayou = Good morning.
Masaka = Impossible.
Sumimasen = Excuse me.
Moshi moshi = Hello.
Nezumi = Rat.
Tadaima = I'm home.
Ittekimasu = I'm going.
Yappare = As I expect.
Dare = Who.
Sonna koto = That kind of thing.
Chotto matte = Wait a minute.
Mata ashita = See ya.
Hanashite = Let me go.
Itai = It hurts.
Tsuki = Moon.
Tantei = Detective.
Fuku = Clothes.

Well, I think it's enough. Mata ashita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


My blog is worth $564.54