The Heroines in Super Sentai that I Like the Most

1. Tsuruhime [Ninja White]
The youngest and the most reliable in her team. And also, she is the first female leader of the sentai. => Her friends in kakuranger are hopeless.

Hirose Satomi

2. Juri Nijou [Oh Yellow]

She is the combination of a girl/woman and a boy/man. She likes fashion. She also likes dancing and aerobic which is useful for the battle. But from her appearance she can't be called as a feminine woman. And also can't be called as a tomboyish girl. => It's difficult enough to describe her.
Ayumi Aso


3. Marika Reimon [Deka Yellow]
She is a psychic (ESPer). She is calm and mature. She is also smart. => Truely, she will be a perfect mom.
Ayumi Kinoshita

4. Urara Ozu [Magi Blue]
She has a gentle heart, often acting motherly. She's a passive sort, hiding her own feelings of hurt and distress until they boil over and she explodes. => Well, It's kinda the same with me. That's why I like her.
Asami Kai

5. Natsuki Mamiya [Bouken Yellow]
The cheerful and the childish girl. She is the strong adventurer and the last survivor of the Lemurian civilization. => IDK why I choose her. I just think she suits her character as a cheerful and childish girl. But she's also strong. Not like Go-On Yellow. I think Saki doesn't suit her character. But, that's just my opinion.
Chise Nakamura

6. Kotoha Hanaori [Shinken Yellow]
The youngest in her team. She is really kind-hearted and pure. She is strong and never want to cry. She is so cute and with her innocent, there are funny moments and some freaky strategies. She often say "Ganbarimasu" that means she'll try her best. => I do really like her. But I think there's nothing such a pure person like her. Am I right?
Suzuka Morita

7. Luca Millfy [Goukai Yellow]
The tomboyish girl who likes money/treasures. She looks like 'Nami-One Piece'. => I like money/treasures too ^^. And also I like her boyishness.

Mao Ichimich
From those I can conclude that the heroines whom I like are the -Not-Pink- female rangers. White, Blue, and the others are Yellow. I don't know why. I just like them.
But it doesn't mean I hate/dislike the Pink rangers. I just prefer these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like magi blue and bouken yellow too.
:p

Hasna Budi Linawati said...

:)

Hasna Budi Linawati said...

Well actually I want to delete Jasmine in this list because I like her as same as I like Umeko. But because that was my first choice, I think it's okay then.

Post a Comment


My blog is worth $564.54