Shinkenger Final Tour Live 2010


Tono-sama
Who has the english sub for these?


Kotoha : Kaetekitta






























And the english sub for these?
 

Suu-chan [backstage]
And these?

Shinkenger Final Tour Live 2010 [Talk Show] 1
Shinkenger Final Tour Live 2010 [Talk Show] 2
Shinkenger Final Tour Live 2010 [Talk Show] 3
Shinkenger Final Tour Live 2010 [Talk Show] 4

Ginmaku Bang!

I found them all on poesiecatsuus
Shinkenger Returns

 If you know the english subs for them, please comment this. :)

Takeru, Kotoha


Shinkenger











































































































2 comments:

Earnest said...

Do you have the english sub for these?

Hasna Budi Linawati said...

Sorry. But I don't have.

I'll post it soon if I've already got that.

Post a Comment


My blog is worth $564.54